Monday, February 27, 2012

lately...


  • Logan is still sick, as is our entire family. I am so ready for spring, warm weather and open windows to air out all the grub that's sticking around.

  • I had an awesome Oscar night with my parents and brother last night. It's a tradition in our family to make our picks and watch. This year was wonderful! I'm so glad The Artist won Best Picture. Totally deserving.

  • B has brewed another batch of beer and last night the air lock popped off. There's a mess of beer in our 3rd bedroom but hopeful what's left is saveable.

  • I'm going to make dog treats from the spent grains B used in the beer. I'll post when I actually get a chance to do that.

  • I bought a lot of cookies yesterday at the store. I couldn't help it.

  • yesterday was rough, emotionally. Lots of anxiety and I'm not sure why. Side effects from the meds have come down greatly. Mostly just nauseous, lack of appetite (alabit cookies!), and dizziness remain, but minimally.

  • I'm looking forward to a quite week and oddly I can't wait to see how many babies are born on the 29th. That will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!