Wednesday, February 29, 2012

jitters

They're back. I upped my dosing today and the jitters are back. It's such a weird feeling, being all shaky like I drank 5 coffees, which I'm certain would kill me if I actually did that. ;) The jitters, however, are not all that bad. I find that I have a ton of energy, I'm not tired and I know that in a day or so they will settle down. I will be able to focus better and just feel better.

The last few days have been great. Only a few times during the day has the mystery pain creeped up but it's quickly quelled. I still don't know what that means. I'm not 100% convinced YET that it's "all in my head", only because it is still there and I am still adjusting to the meds.

Counseling this week was kind of weird. I didn't cry (odd) and felt annoyed most of the time. Could have been because I waited 30 minutes to see her or that I was talking about something I've talked about a lot lately and I'm beginning to feel numb to it (however I cried about it later that night with B)...who knows. I'll be going to twice a month soon and I think that will be better for me.

Everything else has been good. Logan is jabbering like crazy! He is talking so much it's unreal. Most of what he's saying is jibberish but every 4-5 words a real word can be heard and we can kind of figure out what's he talking about. He's also been eating like crazy...he has two breakfasts in the morning, one at home and one at day care and then eats little for dinner.

Happy Leap Day!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!