Thursday, July 14, 2011

about that shotty internet

It's still shotty. That being the main reason my writing has really lagged lately and honestly I am so missing meaningful posts! I am even having a hard time catching up on all of yours. I want to thank Randalin AGAIN for writing such a wonderful post. I hope to have her write for us again! Her blog and little man are just so yummy (ha! no pun intended). In the mean time if you'd like even more to read I have started another blog dedicated to all things childbirth/midwife. It is not for the fait of heart, people. So if you get a little squeamish about female-ish things or just don't care to read about those subjects then no hard feelings. For the most part, I am using it as a way to keep track of things I want to remember (much like a personal blog). But I also know there are others out there like myself who devour this subject matter. I LOVE IT! Please, if you know of anyone who might enjoy it, share and enjoy!

Midwife 101

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!