Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'll Be Back...

>Just a quick shout out that we're all still here! It's been a REALLY long, crazy, exhausting--you name it kind of weekend and it really has not slowed down yet! We have moved in with my parents and that is a HUGE adjustment. Both B and I are working this week, he leaves for Vegas tomorrow night and I head out of town on Friday. Finally on Monday we will all be able to relax! I'm visiting a few friends and that will be nice and relaxing on some level however, traveling is ALWAYS tiresome. And now it's well past my bed time. A few things to note:

  • Logan loves ice.
  • He is walking so well now he is nearly running!
  • He STILL has a cough! I cannot decide if this has anything to do with teething, which I think it does, but I hate to just assume that. However it's his only symptom. And not just a dry cough. It's rather congested and yucky.
  • Because he was sick at the beginning of the month he will not have his well baby check up for 15 months until he is just a few days shy of 16 months so I have no new stats to report.
  • Logan is UNBUCKLING his seat belt that goes across his chest! I have no idea how the kid even figured it out but he's mastered it. We've tried everything to make him stop but he won't. I called Graco and they are sending us a new clip with the hope that the clip is defective. Ugh

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!