Saturday, May 14, 2011

i heart faces-may flowers

>

i heart faces is taking a break this week with challenges, but they did encourage everyone to post lovely photos of flowers to share. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our state flower, the Columbine. Those yellow ones in the bottom right corner? My faves!! And that hillside of multi-colored Columbines? To die for! I love that Columbines have a very mild, if any, scent and they are strong-willed. They have to endure harsh, cold, long winters here in Colorado and the reward is this. So lovely! I took these photos at the Steamboat Springs Botanic Gardens which is where B and I got married. So yeah, I'm a bit partial. Enjoy! And check out all the other lovely photos below.

PS I know that the photo in the bottom left does not feature Columbines. In fact, I'm not quite sure what they are but they're also in the gardens and I loved the white outline. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!