Monday, May 9, 2011

BEST MOTHERS DAY EVER!

>Okay, I know this is only my 2nd Mother's Day but it was amazing! Sadly, I have no pictures to share, HOWEVER there is an amazing video I am trying to post from my phone and it's just not happening so I will do that as soon as I can. In the mean time, I must share how joyful yesterday was.

  1. LOGAN WALKED!! He was walking across the room at my MIL's house and I was a blubbering mess!! It was so amazing and I am so proud of him! On Mother's Day AND his 15 month birthday no less!
  2. He is cutting FOUR teeth! Two of which are his top 1 year molars so on top of having an ear infection last week, he was cutting those monsters. Sure does explain a lot! And yesterday he showed us all those lovely teeth! Soon to be 6 on top and 3 on the bottom (maybe 4...I think there is another one popping through...)
  3. B bought me TOMS shoes for Mother's Day! They are black glitter so I can wear them to work. They arrived today and are too small! Monster feet here! I hate having to return things but I know these shoes are well worth the wait.
  4. AND we are thisclose to a closing date on our house! SO EXCITED!!
As you can see it was a great weekend. I hope all you mamas and mamas-to-be had a great weekend with your little ones.

Now, excuse me while I go sort through the storage closet and get to packing!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!