Wednesday, March 24, 2010

>Tortured Tatas

>
Since I was 19:

June 2003: Found lump in righty, fine-needle biopsy and ultrasound=fibroadenoma (benign lump)
November 2003: Found larger lump in righty, ultrasound and removal for biopsy=fibroadenoma
Summer 2008: Found large lump in lefty, ultrasound=fibroadenoma and staying put
February 2010: give birth!
March 4: New squishy lump in lefty, ultrasound inconclusive and put on antibiotics to treat mastitis
March 19: Lump still present and VERY painful, sent to surgeon=drained abscess
March 22: Visit LC to get help weening Logan off nipple shield=honey, you have thrush, off to my doc who tells me to use over the counter yeast infection cream=gross
March 23: Call OB frustrated, refereed to new doc=both Logan and I have thrush and I have a very painful letdown which means there is not much they can do for it. Damn

Yeah, that's a cuss load of issues. I am NOT giving up though. Hell NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!