Friday, April 2, 2010

>A Wrecking Ball

>
It's been over a week and while I have had several things to write about, I just have not felt up to writing, nor have I had the time. Logan is chilling out in his crib right now, watching his mobil. It has a projector on it and he LOVES IT! I am getting a slight break from his severe clinginess right now.

Last night was a disaster. In an attempt to get him to sleep longer (HA!), I tried keeping him awake longer. He has been normally going down around 8 or 8:30 after a bath and nursing and has gone to bed just fine. He'll sleep until 1:30am or so and then is up every 3 hours after that until 6am when he wants to play. Anyway, he is super fussy yesterday. He took a great morning nap until 12:30 and was up until about 3:30. He slept until almost 6 (I know, first mistake) and then we tried keeping him up until 9:30 or 10. Well HE WOULD NOT STAY AWAKE! I tried everything. We played, changed his diaper, bounced him around--and he was falling asleep sitting up. Finally, he was crashed out around 10:30 and proceeded to wake up EVERY TWO HOURS! I am so effing tired I don't even know why I am writing a post and not sleeping. UGH!

Last weekend we went to the zoo and to Steamboat. Both were great trips. Logan did great on the long car ride and the altitude did not seem to bother him.

I have made my own moby wraps and I will post late on how I did that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!