Thursday, March 18, 2010

>Need Some Prayers...

>
This breast infection is getting nasty. Still no fever or flu-like symptoms as I am hoping the antibiotics are curbing that all together but either way, my OB is not happy that this has lingered with it's angry, red, veiny heated-ness that it is time to do something.

So I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from them, sometime around 9-10am tomorrow, to hear when I will be seeing a surgeon to access what the HELL is going on with my boobie. What I do know is that it hurts like a mo-fo to breast feed, felt like it was on fire this morning, and is not getting any better after 8 days on antibiotics.

My thoughts? It's NOT a clogged duct, but a cyst. Not sure what the doc will need to do but it could end in surgery. The worst part? B will be working snow removal (we're expecting A FOOT!) and it is very important for us financially that he continues to work. My parents are out of town and so I have resorted to friends in seeing if they will be on call for me to take care of Logan if I do in fact end up in surgery tomorrow. SO STRESSFUL!! I have had a lump removed tomorrow so I am not too nervous about that. Mostly nervous about leaving Logan. I have very few people in this town that I trust, but it looks like I am going to be putting a lot of trust in someone very quickly if need be. That is SO hard for me, but I am preparing for it.

Wish me luck! And I will update soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!