Tuesday, November 10, 2009

>28 Weeks

>
I've been a little MIA, I realize. This is something not so much intentional as it is me just being too lazy to take the time to post. I feel like over the past week my pregnancy has suddenly become huge. Everything about it: my belly, the back pain, the clothes (mostly tightening), my appetite, my weight, and my laziness. I am a complaining, begging, whining, weeping, tired, achy, sorry self. I took time to tell B last night how I thought I was becoming this terrible wife, always asking him for help and complaining about the pains and whatnots that bother me and he just puts up with it. He looked at me and told me I was being silly and to stop feeling so damn sorry for myself. That is how amazing my husband is. He even told me he does not think I am a terrible person and that he understands it's mostly hormones. I swear people, I have NO IDEA how I got so damn lucky!! It is hard for me to accept that yes, the hormones turn me into this nasty person sometimes. I don't want to use that excuse and I don't want to become someone B and others really don't like anymore and that is where my self pitty keeps running around in circles. But let's move on...

I am not going to use this post to complain. What I will say is that on a scale of 1-10 back pain wise, we have tipped into the teens. I am laying on the couch and here I shall stay.

I wish I had more exciting things to talk about other than my pregnancy, but really, that is all I can think about nowadays. So I won't bore you will all that stuff. I'm healthy, baby boy is healthy, and our dogs are super.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!