Tuesday, November 17, 2009

>An Update

>
All those thoughts and prayers are paying off! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support! You're all so wonderful!

After our appointments yesterday I came home and proceeded to drink nearly a gallon of water between then and this morning. We went into the ultrasound and the tech measured his body, the blood flow in the placenta and umbilical cord, and amniotic fluid. His measurements came out to about 27.5 weeks, so almost a week and a half behind, the amniotic fluid was at a 12, and the blood flow in all areas was really good. All this to say that both baby and I are fairly healthy. What does not change is my effacement and the fact that even though baby's measurements are only a week behind, my belly is still measuring at 22 weeks. For now we are just going to take it easy, I will drink water like crazy, and rest as much as possible. No bed rest yet and I will start to have weekly doc appointments now. I can still work until I'm told not to so things are not perfect, but definitely better!

7 comments:

Leave some Lovin!