Wednesday, November 4, 2009

>Let's be honest here...

>
I'm not holding back so watch out.

I feel like someone took a baseball bat to my vag. Yes, I said vag. It EFFING hurts and I can hardly walk or stand. The worst part is I caused this unbearable pain. Now why would I do such a thing? Well, bloggies, here is what happened:
Every so often, sometimes every day, sometimes once a week (you never know for sure) I have to respond to emergencies at work. This entails me getting a signal through an alert or a phone call that someone needs help and off I go. Well, I can't really run anymore and responding to such situations quickly is very important. So I walked as fast as my long legs and big belly would let me. Our building is huge and there was no elevator to help me out with this one. I raised my blood pressure, my adrenaline, and ended up calling 911. This is something I am very comfortable doing, but regardless, it gets your heart going every time. You just want so bad for things to be okay. So then back to the desk I waddled to wait for the EMTs and then back down the hall again. I did not take a break or sit down for nearly 30 minutes and now MY BODY IS PROTESTING. I now know for sure I really inflamed the RLP and brought back Mr. Sciatica so here I lay, in bed, hoping SOMEONE will post some videos from last nights Hanson show that I did not go to. Let's not forget how depressed I still am. Oh but at least I could sell the tickets. I was getting worried when Sunday rolled around and still nothing.

Today started off great and while my mood is still okay, I just feel like I got run over by a truck so if I bite your head off just ignore it. Gracias.

3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!