At 5 weeks old, she has really changed and grown so much!
one day old
one month old
- Evelyn is 8.12# and 20.5", short and stout compared to her brother.
- She sleeps 3-4 hour stretches at night and eats every 2-3 during the day.
- She takes in 2-3oz of milk each feed (thanks to the breastfeeding group I attend every week, I am able to know this).
- She can recognize my voice by turning her head to look for me when she hears it.
- We are just using cloth diapers again, but she is in size 1 diapers when she needs to be.
- She has quite the personality already! She's a mama's girl and much more particular about wanting to be held all the time than her brother ever was. I'm okay with that. :)
- Not a fan of the car, probably because she's not being held.
- Takes a paci no problem.
- Slept in her crib for the first time last night! More on that later...
And me?? Well I have lost 27 pounds. I wear sport shorts everyday. I just chopped off 6" of hair and had a lovely highlight done by my sis in law. I'm not going to talk about how little time is left with Evie before work and school begin again. I have over 100oz of milk in the freezer. And that's about all for now!