Thursday, June 13, 2013

Currently...I have no idea what day it is!

Logan is...

Building...up his tantrum stamina. I really don't like highlighting negative things, but this kid is impressive. He is hella strong and his 30 pounds of rock solid toddler body is almost too much to handle when he's fighting something. He absolutely loves Evelyn and is super sweet with her, but he is 3 and going through a major transition so we are doing our best to be extra loving and patient with him.

Sharing...hugs and kisses for Evie! He is pretty hands-off with her, but he will love on her some and it is so precious!

Dreading...washing his hair. This is a never-ending battle and is to the point now where he pretty much refuses to even take a bath for fear of us washing his hair. So I have the dirty kid in class. He gets a bath maybe once a week. Ewww, I know.

Singing...all kinds of nursery songs! He loves to sing and loves ABCs the most. He can sing it really fast and it just cracks us up.

I am...

Building...a milk supply. I started yesterday after the direction of my lactation consultant. I really don't want to go back to work; I need to and most of not wanting to has to do with not wanting to leave our little Evie behind.


1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!