Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Social and Other Things

I'm linking up with Sunday Social again. I love this little blog hop. Sometimes writing is easier when you have little prompts, even if the questions are really easy and basic.

This week:

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging? We Are For Each Other. It's from an e. e. cummings poem. I have the entire line at the top of the blog. ^^^ I've been blogging for about 4.5 years and I love it! I had a better following a few years ago, but I'm okay with only one or two readers. ;)

2. Why do you blog? I started this blog as a way to keep track of my days as a newlywed. Then I found other blogs about newlyweds and moms and so on and feel in love. I've always loved writing and this is my book.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed? Oh dear I have no idea! There are some blogs I have been following for years. And some of the first blogs I started following are no longer blogging.

4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012? The three-part series I wrote on us buying our home are my favorite posts. It felt so empowering to share how we made it all work out and heck, WE BOUGHT OUR FIRST HOME! Part1. Part2. Part3.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2013? Write a post 3 times a week, keep working on an ebook I've started, and follow more amazing bloggers.

6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?

Harvesting Kale

Ambition Never Goes out of Style

Midwife101 (my shameless plug)

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!