Monday, January 14, 2013

Bump day, on a Monday

I didn't post last week. Work was insanely busy and my brain felt like fried mush every night. This morning, I had a follow-up ultrasound to check out baby's heart, brain and face. Here is a lil photo:

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="612"] Baby Bean 21.5wks[/caption]

The scan was great. Baby was so much bigger and moving around a lot more, which made a huge difference in how decent the shots were of what they needed. Still Team Green and going strong! I'm not going to lie: waiting is hard! But we have less than 20 weeks to wait now so I can manage.

Because I need prompting, here are the 'deets for the week:

how far along? 21.5, measuring at 20.1wks
total weight gain: 14 pounds
maternity clothes? yes.
sleep: Getting worse. I toss and turn a lot more and baby is so active that it keeps me awake.
best moment this week: Baby doing yoga all.day.long yesterday. Non-stop movement!
movement: See above.
sex: team green!
labor signs: none
belly button in or out? getting flatter.
food cravings: vodka pasta sauce, ramen noodles
what i miss: Going a day without a head ache/migraine
what i am looking forward to: Continuing to have a healthy pregnancy.
weekly wisdom: It's okay to watch TV all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!