Thursday, September 20, 2012

Currently...

 
HK

Loving... the fall, cooler weather! It's actually cool enough in the morning that I have to turn the heat on in the car. I'm excited for thick socks, hot cocoa, tall boots, and wearing cowls.

Devouring... everything in sight. I've been so hungry lately and my weight has been stable. The change in diet has been working out so well. I rarely ever have pains. But food oh food how I love food!

Giving... a lot of time to school work! And it's paying off! I have an A in medical term and it ends this week! WHOOHOO!

Grateful for...my cousin. Having her in our home is so nice. We share clothes and she makes awesome dinners! I love it. And I'm so grateful.

Going... to watch Hunger Games tonight! WOOTWOOT! I love this movie.

***

In other news, don't watch Cabin in the Woods. Worst movie ever! But Silent House was pretty good. This has been an incredible week! So many changes and good things happening. School, work and home life are all just awesome.

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!