Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Full House

When I was a child, I religiously watched Full House. And even as an adult, I will watch reruns a thousand times over. That show never gets old. And now, I am living it. We have our very own full house with lots of kids running around, eating food, playing games all while their parents do whatever they can to keep things safe and somewhat under control.

After a week of this full house, I can honestly report that things are going well. We are all still adjusting in our own ways. The kids are learning our house habits, I have a sister wife who makes me dinner and is always around to hang out with, and Logan is struggling with sleep. He has not been taking very good naps, if at all, and his bed time routine is so screwed up. But we are letting him be. If he wants to play for 30 more minutes alone in his room then we are not going to stop him. His world, his toys, his parents and his home are all being shared with four other people, three of which are kids. And those kids love playing with him and his toys...he's just not always a fan of the later.

I have no complaints. I can only home that everything continues to go well and that this ends up being a great memory for all of us someday.

3 comments:

Leave some Lovin!