Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Top 12 Posts of the Year

I love blogging in December, though I find it very difficult to make the time, I love going back and remembering all the crazy, awesome, happy, sad, exciting things that our family experienced. This is one of the greatest things I value about blogging. This online journal keeps my memories fresh and creates a keepsake for our family to one day look back on someday.

So here are the top 12 posts of the year (one from each month) based on my favorite post, not on commets, etc. Because while I LOVE the comments and all you amazing readers, that is not why I blog. I will also be doing a post on the best 12 photos of the year because this amature photographer can't NOT have a post like that. Enjoy!!

January: Death of the Perky Boobs

February: Valentine's Day 2011

March: Milestones

April: When do I say 'enough'?

May: Best Mother's Day Ever!

June: Finding My Passion...At the Hospital

July: My Most Favorite Poet

August: The One in Which Tulo Jumps Through a Window

September: Thank You Isn't Enough

October: Dear Logan

November: The Devil Car

December: that one time...at the movie theater

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!