Thursday, December 29, 2011

a year in photos

January: We hunkered down at home, staying warm and playing often!



February: Logan celebrated his 1st birthday!



March: I spent some time with my bestie, sis-in-law and mom-in-law at my aunt's paint shop in Denver. Wine and painting? Yes please!



April: A dream came true! I met Hanson, my childhood (and adulthood!) favorite band.



May: We moved in with my parents and on a rather warm day, my child flipped someone off! lol



June: Crazy-hot month! We took Logan to a local farm where it was nearly 100*.



July: B and I took a date down to Denver and saw Gavin DeGraw at a free show. It was so much fun!



August: We went to New West Fest for the 3rd year in a row! This marks Logan's 2nd concert in his life so far.



September: Another really warm month for us! Logan and I played at the children's garden.



October: Logan was a very serious dinosaur and quickly figured out how the whole trick-or-treating thing works.



November: I didn't take any pictures! AHH! I know right?! So this photo is from September of B fly fishing at the lake.



December: I had my first newborn photo shoot! It went well and I got some lovely shots!



Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!