Saturday, August 20, 2011

Superfast Jellyfish

I'm in LOVE with The Gorillaz Planet Beach album and as the title suggests, this is just a superfast update in bullets.

  • Logan is sick again. Make that FIVE times since May.

  • He weighs 22.6 pounds (10th%) and is 34" (80%) tall!

  • I love my job. It's wonderful and only when Logan has been up all night and I've been visiting with an old college friend do I have a hard time coming in.

  • I have been updating my Midwife 101 blog 2-3 times a week now. I just posted a book review. Check it out.

  • I'm bummed that the photo I entered last week was not even a honerable mention. THOSE EYES. Wow...bummed.

  • My bestie bought me The Help for my kindle and so far I am loving it.

  • I am looking forward to: having all of next weekend off, labor day weekend (sun,mon) off, the Hanson concert on Sept 17th, and fallish weather.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!