Sunday, August 28, 2011

Take a Break

Over the last several days I have found it next to impossible to keep up with writing and just about anything else that involves being social. We are so consumed with Tulo, Logan, Butte and our work schedules that finding time to make dinner is exhausting. Not to mention that I have not been healthy for almost 7 weeks now. I have a terrible lingering cough that is keeping up all night. All I want to do is sit on line and do nothing but I have a family and other priorities so...I'm taking a break from the internet (email exempt) for a month to regain some luster, health, and family management. I will be checking my email so if you'd like to keep in touch for the month that send me an email samama8 at gmail dot com.

Also, can anyone explain this new reader that wordpress has because it seems I cannot read any of the non-wordpress blogs I had previously subscribed to and while I like to think I have a good memory I cannot remember each and every one of your blog addys so if you could leave me a comment with a link that would be super!

I may get on line to read a blog or two to keep up with you all but as far as my writing, etc goes I need to relax and refuel. Peace and love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!