Thursday, September 23, 2010

Time for Introductions

>
I have many lovely readers. I love that you even happen upon my blog, even if it is for the first time and never again. I have often regretted making my blog private for that time being, however, there were somethings going on and it was the right decision at the time. With that, I feel like I probably lost several readers from that. So now is your chance to introduce yourself. If you happen upon this blog within the next four days (I will not post anything new until Sunday or Monday) PLEASE leave a friendly comment and introduce yourself. Maybe share how long you have been following me and anything else that can bring us closer together. My readership is important to me, even though I do this for myself. Yet at times I do feel that I am motivated to write because I have an audience. So here's a bit about me, and I sure hope to hear more about you!! Thanks and have a great night! We are off to a 1-year old birthday party.

I am 26 years old.
I have never broken a bone.
I have and will never go skydiving. I am terribly afraid of heights/falling.
I am a dog person.
I have very flat feet.
I am a Christian.
I am pro-life.
I want at least 2 more children someday.
I have two college degrees.
My most favorite TV show is One Tree Hill.
I hate driving anywhere by myself and/or at night time.
I want to get a tattoo someday.
I have worn glasses since I was 9 years old.
I can play guitar pretty well.
Hanson is my most favorite childhood band.
My brother and I are 22 months apart.
In 2007 I went to more than 40 concerts.
I have only reread Twilight and none of the other books in the series.
I put ketsup on everything.
I have two house plants which have survived almost 2 years, by the grace of God, I might add.
I hate confrontation.
I love writing.

There, now it's your turn. Be sure to include a link to your blog if it is a separate blog account and anything else you want to share! I can't wait to read all about you!

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!