Thursday, September 16, 2010

Children's Hospital Visit

>
I am sure some of you would like a detailed account of our trip to Children's Hospital and while I am usually happy to oblige, I think this is something that I will keep to myself. I went through more emotions in one day than I have in a very long time and I can't even seem to form the words to talk about it in the first place. Besides, we did so much waiting and sitting around and eating and trying to entertain a sleepy 7 month old.

Logan has been great this week. In fact, this entire week has been great, aside from Monday. No time for details right now, but just know all is well in our little home!

1 comment:

  1. >The details don't matter. All that matters is that your baby is healthy and that prayers were answered. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!