Monday, September 14, 2009

>20 Weeks!! Half way, Baby!

>
(my shirt says "pregnant is the new sexy")

OMG!!
Are we really half way to meeting our little Baby Mac, who will soon have a name starting next Tuesday? This pregnancy is starting to really fly by! Before I go any further, here are the stats:

How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 10 pounds!
Maternity clothes? I have received a few more donations from friends which is sooo nice! I am starting to really go through all my clothes and weed out the things I really cannot fit into. I plan to take a trip to Good Will to drop some things off I don't even want to wear post pregnancy.

Stretch marks? none. :)

Sleep: Great despite the once a night trip to the bathroom.

Best moment this week: A SERIOUS kick on Friday night! And several more to follow since. YAY!

Movement: kick jab punch!

Food cravings: see previous post: cake and cookies, milk

Gender: still leaning towards a boy, but we find out in one week!

Labor Signs: no way jose

Belly Button in or out? in

What I miss: mmmm a Corona!

What I am looking forward to: our big US next Tuesday!

Weekly Wisdom: Escaping acid reflux is in the cards so just deal and take your drugs.

Again, SERIOUSLY?!?! I cannot believe we are half way done. I can honestly say I love being pregnant and I am sure that may change in the coming weeks. I had a massage tonight that was both relaxing and painful. My sciatica has been so bad and I mentioned that to the masseuse and he really worked on it. I also did a 3 mile walk yesterday and am super sore today which I am sure did not help the pain. My insurance covers the massage so I may be going more often. :)
I managed to clean the house top to bottom, even though we are a one floor apartment, do all the laundry, dishes and bathrooms and vacuum not just the floor but our doggie haired couch. Three hours later I went grocery shopping and here I am! I feel like today has been great and productive. If only I had one more day off to just relax and enjoy my clean house.

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!