Thursday, September 17, 2009

>To My Little Babe...

>Dear Baby Mac,

Today you are a little more than half way grown in my belly. I have known of you, though, for much longer. Daddy and I wished and prayed for you since the day we said "I Do", knowing that soon enough God would bless us with you. It has been so fun getting to know what you like and don't like and, finally, you have started to really show me how much you love dancing. You definitely get that from me. You love when I sit in the glider that Grandma Patty gave us for my birthday and usually in the morning when I am eating breakfast with Butte at my feet. You love Life cereal and pop tarts but are not really a fan of bagels, even though mommy really loves bagels. You despise tomato soup which makes mommy sad since I just figured out how to make a super yummy bisque. We will have to wait until we see your sweet cheeks for me to try that stuff again. You love when I am quietly reading and when daddy puts his hand on my belly you get shy. Don't be shy! He loves you more than anything.
We are starting to prepare for your arrival and it is so much fun! In just 5 short days we will know if you are going to be a baseball player or a ballerina and mommy can't wait to get to decorations! The crib that Grammy and mommy used as babies will be where you rest your sweet head. It is set up waiting for you, even though you still have some cooking to do.
Your grandparents cannot wait to feel you kick them so when we see Grandpa Jerry give him a good kick, would ya?
You are the most precious blessing we could ever hope or dream for and we pray for your health daily. Stay strong, little one. We love you.

Kisses,

Mommy and Daddy

5 comments:

Leave some Lovin!