Wednesday, September 16, 2009

>Inappropriate Status Updates for Facebook

>
PLEASE be sure to vote in my sidebar as to what you think our babe is packing! Only a few days left!

My dearest cousin Heidi did a very similar post wayyyy back when she was not even on blogspot and lately, I have the need to follow in her footsteps. Let's make this fun, shall we?
Status updates that show my true feelings, but aren't very appropriate:

"my nipples are KILLING me!!!"

"is it bad that farting is almost just as good as the big O right now?"

"I am the worst person, sitting here watching the Biggest Looser eating loads of cookies..."

"my bladder is NOT a trampoline, little one!"

"my yoga instructor is a MONKEY! hair.... everywhere!"

...those are just a few. Mostly I want to post things about my boobs as those are a daily annoyance but having family members as friends is a little weird... so now it is your turn!

What are some updates you want to post, yet don't? Let it all out ladies!!

::smoochies::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!