Sunday, May 6, 2012

mish-mash


  • For the most part, the dreaded tonsillitis is gone, but B is still trying to kick a sinus infection-thing. Go away sickies!

  • Friday night B went to see The Avengers with some friends while I stayed home with Logan. He loved it and had a great time with his friends.

  • On Saturday we hung out and watched a sweet little baby boy. He comes over every Saturday and it's great practice for having two kids someday. We watched We Bought a Zoo and I thought it was really cute. We cleaned up the back yard, B mowed the lawn and Logan protested his nap.

  • Since Logan didn't nap he had an unnatural amount of energy in the afternoon so we went to a birthday party at the local farm and had fun running all over, getting kisses from Olive the baby calf and six baby goats (3 set of twins!) all born two months ago. It was awesome.

  • Saturday night B and I had a very rare evening to ourselves. We went to a benefit for the hospital, ate really bad food, listened to really bad keynote speakers and got a little tipsy on really strong margs. They were the best thing about the entire event! Logan spent the night with his g-rents and we trieds, like, really tried to go out on the town to a bar we haven't been to yet and we just couldn't. 10:00pm rolled around and we were the old, lame 27 year old parents that we are and crashed at home. Lol.

  • This morning we lazily woke up without a toddler climbing into bed with us, picked up some bagels, picked up Logan and took the dogs to the dog park. Logan enjoyed unrolling the poop bags, Tulo was a little aggressive and Butte tried to play momma bear when a heard of dogs started running all around us. Silly dogs!

  • Tonight I managed to get some laundry done and a menu planned for (wait for it...) and entire MONTH! Yes!! I still need to go shopping and once I get everything put together (with photos of course!) I will share my experience. I really hope it's something we will implement every month.

  • Tomorrow morning I plan on waking up a little early and taking a jog down the street. Yes, you heard me right. I'm picking up running again and while I'm really not that excited about it, I am looking forward to being in better shape. My goal is to run a 5K by the end of my summer and you better believe I will be writing about how much I hate it right here.

  • And that's it. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!