Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lately turned "Currently"

Let's be honest: I'm a follower, and not just of many many amazing blogs, but in general I follow the pack. I rarely ever find myself in the leading role and if I do, it's usually over small children, which I'm good at. :)

Anyway, I have been doing these "lately" posts and now my bloggie bestie Randalin is switching things up with a real-life link up and calling it "Currently". I'm apt to change, so I'l lgo with it.

(wordpress is still a mystery to me, so I will work on adding the button for linking up, but don't count on it!)

Currently...

Cooking...Lasagna is on the bill for tonight. Two nights ago we had sweet and zesty peanut chicken in the crockpot with veggies...so so yummy!

Wearing...Work clothes (black pants or skirts with business/causal tops and a black cardigan) and I'm too broke to go shopping for anything I actually want to wear right now. That's okay, saving for a beach vacation is well worth it!

Wanting...Someone else to do all the packing I have to get done in the next 29 24 days.

Listening...I'm mildly obsessed with Florence and the Machine's song Seven Devils. Nothing about the song is romantic or happy, but I love the sound and even the lyrics are a bit erie.

Watching...hockey. The Stanley Cup playoff is on and we watched the entire game last night. I actually like watching hockey.

Link up!




 


 

2 comments:

Leave some Lovin!