Monday, October 5, 2009

>TMI Toots

>
**You have been warned**


I just wanted to say that there are a few things about pregnancy that are not enjoyable for both B and me. Sure the crying, clinginess, lack of libido, and the incessant "get me this honey please" is annoying. But never in my life have I had gas so bad that I wanted to leave the room myself. It is disgusting and by far the worst smell ever AND IT WILL NOT GO AWAY! I've tried everything! Not that I can take a bunch of drugs or anything, but I have tried the tums, extra veggies, and bland foods and it is here to stay. I would just like to say that I have the world's best husband. He does not say anything, does not make me feel more embarrassed than I already am, and keeps his mouth shut. I cannot say I do the same thing when his is nasty. I remember watching a recent Tyra episode where she talked about this "symptom" with a panel of experts and thinking, "Nah, it can't be that bad". Oh but it is!

So that is all I wanted to say about that. Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Leave some Lovin!