Friday, October 9, 2009

>Totally Blah

>
This has kind of been a rough week. I am not in the mood to post or even take a 23 week picture. I might start just doing a picture every few weeks. The changes now are not that drastic week to week (baby boy is kicking as I type this! love it!).

I have been SUPER emotional this week. I have cried nearly every day and instantly over the smallest things. I am not sure if the two are related, but I have also been having some pretty bad bloody noses lasting anywhere from 5-30 minutes. I called the doc today after a 25 minute bleed at work (yeah, that was fun answering the phone with my nose plugged up!). They said to get a humidifier, use some nasal spray, and take it easy. It was so bad yesterday I thought I was getting a sinus infection and called it a day after three miserable hours at work. I was feeling better by the evening after sleeping for several hours and a hot shower so we celebrated my dad's birthday. It was a great gathering and the food was amazing! My mom is such a good cook! That in and of itself made me feel better!

Only one more week until my first baby shower! I can't wait to see some of my girlfriends I rarely ever get to see! And to just have a weekend away from B and with my mom's...it will be divine!

I hope you all had a better week than I did. Happy Weekend!

5 comments:

Leave some Lovin!