Tuesday, December 3, 2013

listy-lou


The last few weeks have been so stinkin crazy!! So here's a little list:


  • On Tuesday November 26th I took my state test to become a Certified Nurse Aide and I PASSED!! It was much easier than I anticipated and I did well on both the written and skills tests. SO HAPPY!! I am waiting to hear about a CNA position in the hospital for women and family (NICU, Women's Care, Peds...) so PLEASE pray and cross fingers I get an interview soon!!
  • The next day, Wednesday, we flew out to Michigan to have a quick trip and Thanksgiving holiday with B's family. It was fast, fun and exhausting but so worth it! We stayed in a 100 year old house. It was beautiful! And many members of B's family were able to meet the kids.
  • I am preparing for another craft show next Saturday--LOVE making headbands! I'm running a deal in the shop this month--click the link on the side bar to see what it is!
  • Evie learned how to sit up while we were in MI and as you ca see above, she is pretty good at it! I took this photo on Sunday night. Just a little sneak peek of many more adorable photos to come!!
  • B's art is FINALLY going up in a gallery on Friday! I am so insanely proud of him! This has been a dream since he started working on his art and wow...it's happening!

1 comment:

  1. congrats on passing your exam! That's huge!!! Thoughts and prayers you hear back from hospital soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some Lovin!