I'm going to let the photos and captions within sum up the year.
- We hunkered down most of the month, staying close to home.
- We did head to the new children's museum a few times which Logan loves.
- He went to a few birthday parties, including one at Pump It Up where he had a blast bouncing around!
- I started 3 online classes and ended up only finishing one...it's hard being pregnant and doing school work! ;)
- I stocked up on pregnancy items like a pregnancy belt and exercise ball.
- I had an ultrasound of the baby and learned the placenta previa had corrected itself.
- Logan finally had a good haircut in which he did not cry the entire time.
- I rounded the 3rd trimester mark at the end of the month.
- I took newborn photos for a dear friend whose baby was in the NICU.
- Logan turned THREE years old while also sporting pink eye and bronchitis in which we had to reschedule his party.
- I made the switch back to blogger from wordpress. So glad I did!
- We started the month off with an ultrasound.
- Then a heat wave! We played outside in tee-shirts!
- Our little town just north of us had a pretty bad fire start off a bit early in the season.
- We celebrated Easter with my parents where Logan participated in his first Communion.
- I was in horrible pain from pelvic issues...started to seek out some PT and looked into water fitness.
- Celebrated St. Patty's Day on a cold spring morning, then got into a little fender bender.
- Logan got all his daycare buddies (boys) on the potty training band wagon.
- B and I went to Sipping and Painting downtown Denver and painted for a lovely date night!
- Logan had another successful haircut.
- I started having a ton of braxton hicks contractions so on the monitors I went a few times.
- B had his art up in a local brewery for the entire month and sold a few pieces.
- We enjoyed more nice spring days...and then had some crazy spring snow storms!
- I was LOVING my water fitness class...and love all the ladies from it!
- My mama had a little baby blessing for me where we had some friends and fam come over for some food and they brought me freezer meals for when the baby came. It was lovely!
- Fell in love with my midwife after we talked about our birth plan.
- Contractions kept up but never did anything productive, though were very exhausting!
- The month started out with continuous contractions that literally drove us both crazy!
- We picked out colors and painted the nursery.
- We got new carpet in the nursery.
- Logan went to the eye doc for the first time where he had his eyes dilated and we learned that he probably has a stigmatism in both eyes just like his parents. Lucky guy!
- B painted my belly, as he did last time with Logan, three days before labor started.
- Then, well, you know...WE HAD A BABY GIRL! Pretty much the greatest day of the year so far!
- Celebrated my 3rd Mother's Day.
- Our first month as a family of four!
- We took a trip up to the mountains to see family and just get away from our city life.
- Logan had swim class a few times a week and loved it!
- I met up with my water fitness mamas and the pic above is of the three birthday buddy babies--all born on the same day!
- We finished the nursery with decorations, the crib and other personal touches.
- Evie turned 1 month old!
- And we made it 6 weeks breastfeeding!
- We blew a tire on our way home from the mountains and the first pic is of Evie and I waiting for our new tires.
- We celebrated the 4th at home with just our little family of four.
- Evelyn learned how to smile and showed off her Angelina Jolie lips.
- I started my shop Evelyn's Armoire.
- Evie had a trip to the ER and was perfectly fine thankfully!
- I spent Sundays alone with both kids when B went back to work--tough stuff getting used to!
- B and Logan spent an afternoon in the river digging up bugs.
- We celebrated 1 year in our home!
- Evelyn was baptized.
- I turned 29...last year in my 20s!!
- I donated 162 ounces of breast milk to a baby...one of the most amazing things I've ever been able to give someone!!
- B and I celebrated 5 years of marriage.
- I had my first "caronarita"...it was awesome!!
- Made it 3 months breastfeeding!!
- Returned to work...BOO! :(
- Started my 2nd year of school.
- Evelyn actually slept through the night a few times! HA...teaser.
- Logan started preschool! And he absolutely loves it!
- We had a massive flood rip through our area. It was pretty scary! We were trapped from the North side of town for over 24 hours.
- Evie had a nursing strike and stopped sleeping her longer stretches.
- Started off the month with a trip to the farm to play and stock up on fresh veggies.
- I finished my in class work towards becoming a CNA.
- Evie had another trip to the ER when she went 3 days of non-stop crying...clearly in pain. Turns out it was her two bottom teeth. Girlfriend clearly has no pain tolerance (like her mama pre-natural birth)...as in I have an extremely high pain tolerance now. ;)
- Celebrated my dad's birthday with a movie, which is tradition at this point! Saw Gravity in 3D and it as amazing!
- I spent some time with a home birth midwife who urged me to go the CNM route. Very encouraging!
- Celebrated with my parents and B by brewery hopping around town... over finishing my clinicals for my CNA and finally becoming certified in the state of CO!!
- Evie turned 6 months old.
- We took a trip to Michigan, our first vacation as a family of four!
- We had our first snow at home and then sunk into a deep freeze of -0 temps!
- We are only 13 days into the month...
- So far things have been rough with lack of sleep and some neck issues I'm dealing with. More posts to come on that...so I will leave you with...
HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEARS!! Thanks for stinking around the ol blog.