Sunday, June 19, 2011

To the Best Fathers I Know

 

 

 

On this Father's Day, it is only appropriate to share photos of the most incredible fathers I know, starting with my own. I cannot find words to describe how amazing my dad is. Being his only daughter is such an honor. My most favorite memories with him include getting up early on a Saturday morning, loading up our fishing gear, driving down to the tackle store, picking out night-crawlers, and snagging a bag of reese's pieces. Or camping in the woods and setting up a baseball field with rocks and tree stumps and playing ball. My dad has always been there for me and my brother. I could not be more thankful to have him in my life.
(August 8, 2008) On the best day of my life, my dad gave me away to my best friend and father to my son.

The first time B held Logan in the NICU.One of my most favorite photos on Ash Wednesday.My dad and his first grandson. Giddy.B's dad and Logan.Rock star-to-be.Such an amazing father, husband and friend.Snuggles with Grandpa on Mackinac Island!Walking the river.Dancing with Daddy.Getting Logan Love.Silly silly silly!

Happy Father's Day. I love you all so much!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!