Sunday, September 28, 2008

>Vows

>

Below, I am posting mine and B's wedding vows. We wrote them ourselves and I really want to share them with you, reader. Thank you, for taking the time to see how much B and I love each other. We hope to forever live up to these words we promised each other 51 days ago. If you are getting married soon and feel a writers block when sitting down to write your vows, please just ask if you want to borrow or use our vows. Thanks.

B's vows to me:

Peace is a word rarely used nowadays in terms of already having attained, but Sarah, you give me peace. You give me peace of mind. Peace of stability. Peace in direction. I promise to give you the same. I promise to work with you for a life without regret. I promise to work with you for a life of peace, happiness, and success. Because as we become wedded, we must work together for everything we want. Love to me means that I will always be there for you. I will be there in sickness and in health. Good times and bad. And whenever you need a back massage before bed. I loved you immediately after meeting you. I love you even more now. And, S, I will love you forever.

My vows to B:

When e. e. cummings said "We are for each other", he had you and me in mind. I have waited for no one but you. After the first time you kissed me, I knew that you were going to be more than another boyfriend. You are my best friend, my soul mate, my life partner, and now... my husband. With you by my side, I stopped worrying about finding the right man, and instead focused on becoming the right woman. My life only gets better every time you say you love me, every time you hold my hand, every time you look at me, and every time you smile. Together we will share simple moments and remarkable ones, tears and laughter, pain and growth. We will have intimate negotiations, rather than arguments, and heartfelt listening, rather than stubbornness. My ultimate goal as you wife is to love unconditionally and remain united. We are a team ad we will be extraordinary together. I will love and support you always. I am a better person near you, and near you I will be all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!