Wednesday, October 9, 2013

whats up


  • I hope no one is really judging my terrible grammer, I mean, grammar. Sometimes I use it properly, sometimes I don't. ;)
  • Last night we saw Gravity with my dad for his birthday. AWESOME movie and really, if you're not going to see it in 3D then it really isn't worth it. Also, if you get a little motion sickness...well, you might during this film with all the flipping and rolling around in space. 
  • I haven't had any wine in like, a week. 
  • I only have a few weeks left of my CNA class. I have my lab final on Monday. 5 skills to be done in less than 25 minutes. Freaking out a little!
  • Evie is either teething or fighting a little bug. She has that "I'm hurt/feeling yucky" kind of cry that just makes my skin crawl. I hate it.
  • I'm hanging out with a home birth midwife next weekend--can't wait!
  • On Sunday we went to a farm:
We picked out own veggies...


And it was the most perfect, autumn day. This photo has NOT been edited. No filter. Just Colorado blue right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!