Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lately...

My friend Randalin over at Harvesting Kale wrote a post like this recently which has inspired me to do the same! Sorry I have been so MIA the last few weeks. We have a lot going on in our little family, some good, some bad. So this is good enough for now.
Loving. Cracklin Oak Bran cereal! I know, it's plain, but I love how it fills me up in the morning and with almond milk it's just delish! Sometimes I wish I could have it for every meal.



Noticing. Weeds in the yard. We had a little moisture last week and it has made our yard greener, but oh the weeds! They have popped up quickly.



Appreciating. My husband. He's amazing and this week has been so trying for us. He never gives up on us and keeps holding me up when things get tough. Best man to have by my side.



Anticipating. So many things! Most of which I can't write about yet, but it's good stuff! For now, I am anticipating a better upcoming week than the last! lol



Looking. For guidance and patience.



Thinking. I need a mental health week off from work.



Enjoying. Early AM snuggles with Logan. Every morning he comes out of his room and climbs into bed with me. Daddy gets him some juice and a waffle and we lay there together.



Wishing. That I wasn't an adult all the time! Sometimes I miss my parents making all these hard decisions for me!



Welcoming. Not much. I wish I could say I was welcoming something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!