Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bloggie Award!


HUGE thank you to Kasi at Thoughts From Me for the Versatile Blogger award! What an honor. :)

Here are the rules:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award

  2. Share 7 things about yourself

  3. Pass the award onto 15 other bloggers

  4. Contact the bloggers you picked to notify them of the award


Seven things about me:

  1. I hate the smell of urine more than just about anything else.

  2. I was seven years old when I learned to ride a bike without trainers on.

  3. My favorite board game is Life.

  4. As much as I love reading, I love my sleep more and you will not find me up finishing ANY book at 3am in the morning.

  5. I have really bad self-discipline.

  6. I love to crochet.

  7. I've been to over 100 concerts since I was 13 (first was Hanson at Red Rocks, most recent was Hanson at The Fox).


Awesome bloggers:

  1. Harvesting Kale

  2. Wow, A Baby!

  3. The Makings of an Ostie Family

  4. Rachel & John

  5. Project Pretty

  6. More Than Enough

  7. Minnesota Baby

  8. We're Expecting!

  9. It Takes A Special Kind

  10. In Every Season

  11. B & R Plus One

  12. Adventures with the Porters

  13. All About Us

  14. Life with the Little Rs

  15. Bethany Joy Galeotti


There are many more blogs I happen upon, these are just my most fav. If you're near here because of a link back to my blog WELCOME! Please leave a comment with a link back to your blog so I can come visit.

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!