Saturday, October 25, 2008

>fab four

>
Four Jobs I've Had:
Front Desk Reception at a Five-Star retirement community
Paraprofessional at a high school in town for a student with, count them, not one but two traumatic brain injuries.
Chiropractic assistant
Vet Tech

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
Finding Nemo
The Notebook
50 First Dates
Knocked Up

Four Places I Have Lived:
Grand Junction, CO
Greeley, CO
Fort Collins, CO
Lavallette, NJ

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Gossip Girl
Americas Next Top Model
Weeds
Gray's Anatomy

Four Places I Have Been:
London
Cabo San Lucas
Isle of Mann
NYC

Four People Who Regularly Email Me:
Mom
Brendan
Mother in Law
Ashley

Four of My Favorite Foods:
Potatoes... Bredans way
pasta
avacados
home-made pizza

Four Places I Would Like to Visit:
Aussie
Netherlands
Alaska
Greece

Four Things I Look Forward to This Year: (this year is almost over, so this will be for 2009)
advancement in my job
going back to school
maybe baby?? ;)
celebrating 1 year of marriage with my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some Lovin!