Friday, October 17, 2008

>beer and wine

>This week...

1. Brendan and I found an entertainment center on craigslist for $24. The thing is massive and super heavy but super worth it. Our living room got a facelift and it is working out great.

2. I download all the music from my parents computer onto ours--it took about 5 hours. Yuck.

3. Our washing machine was out of commission for about 3 weeks--until today! Mr. Rooter rocked it and got some crummy junk out of the way so there SHOULD be no more leackage into our kitchen. yeah, not good.

4. We are housesitting for my parents while they tromp whimsically around wine country in cali. Read: Jealous!

5. Brendan had a interview with New Belgium on Thursday so lets all hope and pray he gets that second interview and then, the job! I hear you get a case a week...SWEET! Maybe it will make me like beer more. Also, I got a flu shot and have felt like shit all day-headache, nausea, tired. gawww

6. Today (friday) I found nice computer desk on craigslist for FREE! That's right, I badassed my way to some dudes house in my hubbys stick-shift truck and only stalled it out once! The desk is awesome. Maybe brendan will put it together tomorrow...

This is going to sounds weird (or not...I am not totally akin to how this whole married thing works...) but brendan said that if he gets the job at new belgium and as soon as my health insurance through work starts (nov 1) then we can be less careful about not getting preggers! yes, that means that we can be comfortable having a baby in the next year or so...awesome!!

1 comment:

Leave some Lovin!